2009/07/06

Shiina Ringo - Ryuukou PV

It looks like someone decided to have the "Ryuukou" PV released before Seiteki Healing 4, either EMI or Ringo herself. It does make sense to do so, seeing how it is one most radio-friendly tracks on the album. I just wonder why they don't announce these things (at least that I'm aware of).



As for my opinion on the PV, Ringo did say the production team was short on cash and it is obvious that there isn't much going on in this video. It's not nearly as amazing as it could have been, considering the potential of the song, but the truth is I've seen much worse (read "Kenka Joutou" PV) and at least Ringo is showing this Beyoncéish attitude that puts a smile on my face.

Download (MP4 H264 720x480)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this!

    Not Ringo's best video, but it's decent, if generic. Hopefully the rest of the DVD is better, but I guess it'll depend on budgets.

    ReplyDelete